Your employees are your most valued asset. And, one of the best ways to keep your workforce healthy and productive is to bring low cost, personalized health care directly to them. This can be accomplished by offering an on-site health & wellness center at your company, or for smaller employers, using economies of scale and joining other employers in a shared near-site center.
To learn more about our approach to Employee Health & Wellness call (219) 325-4667.
WellPorte Center Models
Models vary depending on the goals, needs and size of the employer, however, the following are common elements:
- A dedicated medical provider to not only treat illness and injury but to coach eligible employees and dependents in healthier living so they can live younger, longer!
- Extended appointments of 15-30 minutes instead of the national average of 7 minutes. This will assure adequate time to provide personalized care.
- Collaboration with other members of the health care team to assure continuity of care.
- Claims analysis and comprehensive population health management with one-on-one health coaching can be fully integrated with the clinic if desired.
Services offered through the center can include the following:
- Primary, episodic and chronic illness/injury care, including care related to:
- Cold, cough, sore throat
- Eye injuries
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Lacerations/wound care
- Management of hormones
- Pain to joints
- Rashes/skin conditions
- Reflux/stomach issues
- Thyroid conditions
- Urinary complaints
- Pre-participation physicals and wellness exams
- Flu vaccination and other limited immunizations
- In-house labs, i.e. strep, flu tests etc.
- Health coaching and counseling for smoking cessation, weight loss
- Pharmacy and outside lab services
- Improved access to care
- Lower health care costs
- Personalized care
- Focus on wellness and prevention
- Less time away from work
- Improved morale
- Healthier, more productive and engaged workforce
- Competitive edge when recruiting top talent