Preventing occupational injuries saves your company time, money and energy. Our full-time industrial therapists are also certified in ergonomics, with special training in conducting ergonomic assessments.
Services available to your company include:
- Risk analysis and reporting
- Job-site analysis
- Functional job description development
- Essential function screening (EFS) development and implementation
- Functional capacity evaluations (FCE)
- Development and review of work-site safety protocols
- Body mechanics/safety training
- Lead or participate in an ergonomics/injury prevention team at your work-site
If you are interested in learning more about how our ergonomic specialists can help you reduce the cost of work-related injuries, please contact Northwest Health Occupational Medicine by email or call (844) 424-0200.